Tuesday, January 04, 2005

So long to the normal

Well, I am officially a non-Floridian now, not that I ever really was one, but I have transfered over into the Kentucky zone. I have missed to bluegrass state, and while I do not miss the Sunshine state, I do miss all of those who are still there. Some of my favorite memories were born there. I still hold on to each of you dearly. I don't know if anyone will actually check in on this thing I call my blog, but I hope you all will get to see what's going on with me if you hop on here every now and then.

As of right now I still do not have a job, but do not lose hope, I will possibly be subing here until I either find something else or until I move up to Asbuy. I am going up there next week so I will get to tell you all how that goes, but right now I am not up to much other than hanging out with my cousins. I hope you all have had a merry Christmas and a happy New Year, remember that I love you, stay in touch and never forget me.


No comments: