Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm SO in Love

I'm in love...I'm in love in a way that takes my breath away...everytime I think of the object of my desire...I can't help but be swept away...He has stolen my heart...and he has captured all of me...I feel as though it is ok to be myself for the first time in a very long time...he has this way of making me feel at ease...not only in his presence...but he has given me a new confidence in myself...when I am alone I can't help but think of him...when I am with others...he's all I talk about...He has become the center of all I do...

Isn't it funny how someone can be right there...and all the while we know they are amazing...and that they could be even more amazing if we would just let them in...If we would just let them become a part of our lives...I have opened my heart...I have opened my life...and now...He has complete control...

I am so in love with Him...He has given me everything...and more than I deserve...He is all that I need...yet we have gone back in forth in this dance of life...but now I am ready to surrender...He is my All in All...He is my everthing...

Lord,
I give you everything...all that I am. I am so in love with you. You made me, fearfully and wonderfully...I can't imagine life without you in the driver's seat...you are everything that I need and you are more than I could ever ask for...I have spent too much time away from you...and now...here I am...ready to give you everything...I love you and no longer want control...
Amen

I guess...I'm just so in love...I wanted to let you know...let you know...that life is now even more amazing...God is good...and I can't imagine life without Him...

No comments: