Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This Crazy Little Thing Called Life

My life has been a non-stop buzz since I have been back in Florida. On Friday I went to Daytona to work the Pepsi 400. It was insane. I am a big people watcher and as I watched people there I realized that race fans are almost an entire breed unto themselves. Please be aware of the fast approaching rant...I just don't understand what the big deal is. These men (and women) get into these cars and race at dangerous speeds...sounds kinda cool, until you add in the fact that thousands of people sit there and watch them go around and around and around...it never ends...and it isn't exciting. AHHHH!!!! These people are insane...add in the fact that they are drunk off their butts and you get a great combination. End rant. Saturday was pretty much the same...but due to rain the race was delayed and we didn't leave until almost 11...which meant that we didn't get home until 3:30.

Sunday we got up and went to church and afterwards we had a church picnic. It was fun and we all had a good time. When we got home we all took a nap...and we barely got up in time to get to Earnie and Kim's, but once we were there we had a great time! We ate and played games. I learned to play mafia, and I had so much fun. On Monday we went to Charlie and Melissa's for the 4th, we ate and swam...played some cards...I learned to play spades...Fireworks were an obvious choice for the night and then we went back to Charlie and Melissa's and swam. It was good times.

Yesterday I went to Epcot with Abs and Tara and Michelle. I had so much fun I can't even beging to explain. I think my moment of the day was when I was in Norway and I asked the guy working the ride where he was from...I knew that he had to be from Norway, but I mean where in Norway...They really thought that was funny...oh well...he was cute so it was cool...

This is my life now...one event after the next. Welcome to my crazy life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!!