Thursday, August 04, 2005

Read Me My Writes

I have never been able to explain the uncanny way I can read a book in half the time it takes most others. Since I have been home I have taken advantage of that fact. I love to read and over the last two weeks I have read five books. I am amazed with myself. I think myself something of an oddity. Do not misunderstand. I do not consider myself of some greatness, but this is something that even I cannot understand. Maybe it is the reason that I love to write so much. I think of words as my friends. They can tell you so much and help you see beyond the page. To read what is written is a gift that we often take for granted.

Writing is the other gift that comes hand in hand with ability to read. Writing gives us the chance to express the things we keep inside, scared to say, scared to share, but we still have that opportunity. I love the ability to write!

I know this is a wierd topic and only someone who loves to read and write as much as I would come up with something like this. Yet, it is what I love, and so I share with you my passion. Eat up the words around you. Take them in and learn to use them. They will take to places you could only dream. Dare to dream!

No comments: