Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Than the Motions

I feel like sometimes I tell myself that I am just going through the motions. Living my life one day at a time with no clear goals or direction, but I really feel like my life is more than that. I know that I am not living for tomorrow, but have changed to living for today. I never try to make assumptions about myself...or others. I am trying to live each day as though it is the only one that matters. That is both good and bad.

The good in it is that I am constantly learning to love where I am and what I have. I try to never take for granted all that I have been blessed with. I also get the chance to live every day knowing that I am making the most of it. The negatives to living for today is that I tend to want to lose sight of tomorrow.

There has to be some sort of balance out there. I just haven't been able to find it yet.

No comments: