Saturday, February 25, 2006

Vision

I've been thinking about this a lot recently...about the visions God has given me...I had a friend remind me that a people without vision will perish...I like what Proverbs 29:18 of The Message Bible says:

If people can't see what God is doing,

they stumble all over themselves;

But when they attend to what he reveals,

they are most blessed.

I want to be most blessed! I want to follow the deep hungers that God has placed in my heart. I have been given so much already. I love God to fullest extent of the word and yet I know I love him less than I am able. I know that it is futile to want to go back to something you used to have, because in front of you God has given you more than you can even begin to imagine. When I was younger I felt like I was on fire. I want to fulfill my Jeremiah calling...I want to feel the fire shut up in my bones! God is so amazing and I don't want to give up on the things that he has layed before me.

My life has never been perfect and satan has attacked me with thoughts of suicide and depression. I have gone through so much to come out where I am now...I wish I could explain this to all of you, some of you know where I have been...and you know why being in the place that I am at is so important! I am excited to see what God has for me. Please continually pray that God makes my vision clear. Bleary-eyed is not the way I want to approach His calling.

I hear His voice loud and clear! I am running after the prize he has layed before me and I will continue to seek his will! I am so excited. I am SO excited!!! God is beautiful, and I love him more than life!

No comments: