Monday, April 03, 2006

Trying to Figure This Out

I know that life is not meant to be a walk in the park. There are no easy outs, and life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are going to get. I know all of the cliches...but I am finding that figuring out my life is much more enjoyable than it used to be. I mean...I used to stress out about every little detail, every decision, what people thought about me and so much more...Now I feel as though my life is making sense.

Don't get me wrong...my life is by no means perfect...it's just that I am happy. It has taken me a long time to get here, and now that I'm here I wonder why it took me this much time. I love my life. I have a great family, a great job, great friends, and I actually love who I am. I am so thankful for God's blessings. I truly don't know what I would do without Him.

I don't know...I guess I just wanted to share that life is not always as bad as we think it is. Life is what we make it. We choose to be happy. My friend Ryan said that to me the other day and I think it has stuck. I am happy and I choose that happiness. There will be days when life is not pleasant, and I don't love life, but I will choose to be happy. I will continue doing daily in order to have the life I have right now!

No comments: