Wednesday, October 18, 2006

God is So Cool

I know that God is good and that He loves me more than anything. It's just that there are days when He gives you a small glimpse at how big He really is. Today on my way home from work I was driving and the nearly empty light came on and I tried to stop for gas, but the place I stopped was out of gas...and so I prayed and my tank went up to a quarter of a tank...how crazy is that...Seriously I was floored by what God can do. It just made me think how cool He is!

Beyond that I am slowly fading into an oblivion. I am struggling to keep my head above the water and feel as though I am drowining. I hate these times when I lose control. More than anything I wish I could regain what little footing I usually have. My life is good and I have nothing to complain about, but there is just something that is trying to eat away at the person I am...I don't know what's wrong with me. I'll be ok, but I wish I were handling things better...My tears are driving me crazy!

GOD IS STILL GOOD!!!

No comments: