Wednesday, September 01, 2010

What happened to August?

I thought to myself today...time to get back to writing...and I realized that I did not post one thing in the entire month of August. I will have to say that is due in large part to the fact that the month of August was kind of a blur. Our schedule at work has been insane and I have been trying my hardest to live my life and get things in order.

I am still not sure what they heck is going on with me. I think I have things figured out and as soon as I feel that way...everything changes and I go back to being unsure. My life is kind of crazy right now. I have been all over the place. Even this writing feels helter skelter.

I can't even complete my thoughts...they are so all over the place...some day...I'll get it right...some day...

No comments: