Friday, December 03, 2004

Season's Greetings

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"
Everyone is decorating for Christmas and all are getting in the mood for holiday cheer. It is so exciting to see everyone and to hear all the plans we are making. Tonight I am going to a progressive dinner and my good friend Cindy is coming along with me. I can't wait. Any time with her is a fun time!
Oh my, can you believe that I just got back from getting a pedicure. I let someone touch my feet. Now some of you might be thinking, what's the big deal? But you have to understand that I hate feet. I hate people touching my feet, and I hate when people touch me with their feet. I think that it didn't really bother me because my feet were numb from the heat and so I didn't feel her touch my feet until the end. Then I got a little sick. I almost threw up twice. I know, I'm strange, but it's just who I am.
This weekend will be filled with packing. I have to go through our attic and take out everything that belongs to me. I am looking forward to it, but it is going to be a tedious job. I can't wait to leave but at the same time I am so sad to be leaving my friends.
There is one friend in particular that I want to speak to, so here it is Katelyn:
You are so special to me, even more then I can begin to describe. You have lifted me up, and been a friend to me. I have felt honored that you would trust me with your deepest secrets. I cherish every moment that I have been allowed to spend with you. My life is better because you have been in it. I don't know what I will do without you. You put a smile on my face, even when I'm not laughing at your silliness. I will never forget that Fridays give me two whole days for people to forget what I did. Nor will I forget our conversation about the equestrian and the pyromaniac. I hope that made you laugh a little, because here comes the serious part. You are like a sister to me, and leaving you is one of the biggest cons to going to Kentucky. You are such a beautiful woman of God. You will make a great wife and mother some day (please in that order) and I look forward to the day when I get to see all your dreams come true. You are a great person, who anyone would be honored to know. I love you more than I can say.

No comments: