Thursday, October 13, 2005

Life is Such a Chore

As I talked to my mom today I relived moments from not so long ago...I remember when it was easier to put myself down than to lift myself up...I used to believe I could beat everyone to the punch...look how fat I am, ugly I am, stupid I am, or any other thing you throw in there that was derogatory...I hated being me.

I was young and stupid. I have learned, since then, that my life is more than the meaningless put downs that I used to fill my days with. I am beautiful, even if I don't always believe it. I am smart...no matter how stupid I act, and I am that friend, the one that you come to when no one else is around.

I'll keep my head up, and you do the same, because at the end of the day life is not as bad as it seems, and the rearview mirror is only passing guide.

No comments: