Friday, November 04, 2005

Is This Real?

There are times in our lives when we meet a person who takes our breath away. Each moment spent with them feels too short and every moment spent apart feels like an eternity. They make you smile and wipe your tears away. No matter what happens you feel as though they are the best thing that could have ever happened to you. It's hard to explain to others how your heart races and your mind can't even think. You are taken away by a rush of emotions that are unfamiliar to you. Life seems to hold more meaning.

This may not sound believable, and I don't really think that it is, but I've felt this way recently. Nothing makes sense and I don't even believe that I am experiencing this. It can't be real. It has to be my imagination. I am scared of feeling this way, but I'm even more afraid that I will push it away. Maybe I'm not ready for something like this, maybe it's not the right time. I will continue breathing in and out until I know for sure where my life is headed. Until then, continue to think of me.

No comments: