Sunday, November 06, 2005

This One's For You

There are days and times when lonliness consumes us and all we are left with is an empty feeling. These are the days we wish to ignore and choose to forget. Life almost seems pointless and we are left in the doubt that tomorrow will not hold the new possibilities that we wish to see. What we have to remember is that there is hope out there, we just have to hold on to it...

I remember the day I met him. Nothing really struck me as special, just another guy who was cute, but nothing more. At first there was nothing, just a friendship, a tiny seed that grew to more. I remember when the thought of more first entered my head. I honestly believed I must be crazy. What was I thinking? How was this going to work out? Everything around it seemed to be screaming, "You're crazy!"

Maybe there is still nothing there, but today there is the hope of something more. When that loneliness knocks at my door my mind is swollen with the thoughts of more. I give in and let them take away that once bitter pain. Love is out there somewhere, waiting for us all...I don't know if I have found it, I don't know if I ever will, but until that day I will keep holding on to that hope. Never give up!

No comments: