Friday, June 30, 2006

What is She Saying? (I Don't Know Either)

On Wednesday I left the town of Madisonville and headed to Holiday World...for those of you who don't know...it is an amusement park in Santa Claus, Indiana...I used to go there all the time when younger...I always loved it...

I spent the day with high school students...not much of a change from the usual...I had so much fun with these kids...they were an interesting bunch...we rode rides and had a blast...

The trip home was funny...I had two couples thinking I was spying on them...which I totally wasn't...but as I sat there I thought that they probably thought I was crazy...of course I always thought that people feel that way about me...I hope I'm not too crazy...people reading this probably think that I am crazy because I am kind of tired...and none of this is really making sense to me...so...am I crazy...???

I love anyone who reads this...you guys are amazing...

Jess

No comments: