Saturday, August 26, 2006

Another Day

So life goes on now much as it always has...I love my life still...and I am in love with my job...I guess there are bad days, but I get through them without much problem. I love everything that I am going through right now...I am amazed at how great God is...and all that He is doing in my life. I can't wait to see where He is taking me...I know that there is so much more going on in my life that He must have control over...

I am not confused at the moment, but I am interested in seeing what is going to happen in my life...One day God is going reveal everything to me and it will all make sense...

I don't really have all that much to write these days...what with a life that is full of beauty and peace...my blogs of turmoil are obsolete...not that I am complaining...in fact it gives me great satisfaction...I can't wait to see what God is doing in my life...

No comments: