Saturday, August 19, 2006

Life as it Should Be

Each day goes by giving me new challenges to face...and at the end of each day I feel as though I am exactly where I should be. God has done so much for me and I am so excited at where I am in my life that I can't imagine life any other way.

Yesterday we put an offer in on a house...and they accepted. We are moving to Bartow! I am so excited. God keeps placing one blessing after another in our lives. I love where I am at right now. I still love my job. Even the bad days are good. Teaching high school English is exactly what I should have been doing all along.

I pray that as each of you go through life you will latch on to the experiences that God gives you and that you would let the world know what a great God He is.

God is good and His mercy endures forever.

Love ya!
Jess

No comments: