Sunday, December 17, 2006

Going For It

This week has been CRAZY! Life in general has been that way for me for quite some time. I don't know...for some reason I feel as though I just can't get a grasp on what I am supposed to be doing right now...I want to accomplish all that God has for me...and yet I feel as though I am at a standstill...where nothing is as important as it should be...I don't know why I am just having a such a hard time with this...but for some reason I don't feel as though I am doing enough...

God has called me to be differnt...set me apart...I don't know why...but he doesn't have the same plan for me as he does for most...I think maybe it is time I start going hard after what God wants me to do...that I need to drop everything that is holding me back...this crazy internet...movies...television...and even my desires for a relationship...all of these things I believe are keeping me from accomplishing the will of God...I think I need to take a break...take everything that I have held up...needs to be broken...I need to be broken...I need to let God take all that I am...everything that I am...

I am tired of living my own life...I want to give it all to God...to forget the world...and live seperately...I have always been different...the one that was there...not really fitting in...but always being loved...I just think it's time for me to take this all seriously...it's time for me to stop worrying and start living...I am excited for what God has in store for me...and if He chooses to send along an amazing man...that would be cool...but if He doesn't...I think I'm finally ok with that...

No comments: