Monday, December 25, 2006

Love Was Kept From Me Like a Secret

This song was played to me by a very dear friend...I think that the love that I seek right now is the love of God...He has done so much for me this year...He has taken me SO far and taught me so much. I am so blessed to be where I am. I am truly happy with my life...no matter what I may go through...I make it through...God brings me through...I am going to start today...making it all about Him...I am no longer my own...but I was bought for a price...He wasn't just born...He died...He sacrificed himself for me...and if I can't do that for Him then I have learned nothing in my life...

I love God so much...He is so amazing and I am so blessed...

To all of my friends...I just want to say thank you for the love that you have given to me...I am so blessed...blessed beyond measure...I refuse to complain any longer...I choose to be happy...

Let's just take our time
There's nothing else to do
What better way to spend the night
Than wasting it with you
The moon has won the war
The daylight waits to end
Stay here by my side
We'll watch the struggle start again

chorus
I need you now and forever
So stay right here with me
Don't ever leave
Love was kept from me like a secret
And I swore that I was through
Until you, until you

The city settles down
I watch you as you sleep
There's a silent celebration for
Every breath you breathe
Now this all makes sense
With you as company
I left all I knew and found
A better part of me, yeah

chorus

The time it took to find you
I would
Wait again my baby
The feelings that
I feel with you, yeah

chorus
until you until you until you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ive actually heard this song before on one of my favorite tv shows .

i cant find it anywhere . do you know who sings it, or what its called ?