Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In Pursuit

This weekend has had plenty of ups and downs...God is stretching me and the enemy is attacking me...Tonight I sat crying...talking to a friend about how much I hate satan...I hate his lies...and I hate how easy it is to believe them...God has given me so much...and I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

I love this quote...

..Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others...
~ Maryanne Williamson

I don't want to play small anymore...I want to accept the fact that God has called me to be different...I don't want to be sad about now belonging...I want to rejoice in the fact that God has set me apart...Mike said something on Sunday night that is now sticking with me...one day I will find the man that will see me for all that I am and will love every bit of it...and I know that God has that person out there...this weekend has taught me that it could be closer than I think and that I have to let God continue to be in control...

I want to be pursued...I want someone to chase after me...to send me a hundred daisies and love my crazy ways...I will passionately pursue God as I want to be pursued and I know that He will allow things to begin fall into place...

No comments: