Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Life is Amazing

Yesterday I stood in front o my class and told them that I love my job, I love what I do, and I love every single one of my students...but they were making it very hard for me to love my job...and I don't want to hate my job...there are enough teachers out there who feel that way...I truly do love my life...my job...and my students...

Over Thanksgiving break I realized that my students are my life...well that and my best friend was in TN the whole week and I was bored out of my mind...I told her dad last night that he is not allowed to ever take her away from me that long ever again...It was way too long and it made me very sad...LOL

Besides that though...I was thinking last night...I have nothing to complain about...I have a great family and amazing friends...I have a wonderfull job and people who love me...I can't believe that I have spent the last week being all down and out...there are several reasons why, but I shouldn't let those things bring me down...I want everyone to be able to be able to be as content as I am right now...even that one thing that I always complain about isn't going to drag me down right now...I love life...

My life is amazing...

No comments: