Thursday, September 16, 2004

DisOrientation of the Mind

Finally school is starting, and the buzz in the hallways is music to my ears. I have missed the constant sound of students passing through the lobbies, and loitering in the office. Of course today I hear complaints that the guys are not happy with the dorms, and I wonder what is so bad. I have seen them, and despite the lack of air they weren't that bad. I would live there. Girls could not handle the no air conditioning thing, but they would be ok with the size. I would be ok with it. Of course I've lived in a room smaller than that before. I guess the thing is I am complaining about the complaining. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

Yesterday there was a small group of guys in the office complaining. One guy in particular wouldn't shut up, and for every positive thing I said he would say a negative. I got so sick of it and before I blew up I went into my office and shut the door. After contemplating what would be the proper thing to say, I went back out and told him that we have to be positive in our office, and if he was going to be negative he needed to leave. I went into my office shaking, and in tears. It was not the most fun I've ever had.

I know this is somewhat short for my endless rants, but the office is crazy and I must go.

No comments: