Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Faithful Friends

The last few days have been full of stressful and fun experiences. I look at my life and realize that I have a good one. I have missed my friends so much. Abby and Faith are the best friends a girl could ask for. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without them. Granted, they are almost as different as night and day. Abby is my touch of rebellion. She's not bad, but she isn't afraid of helping me cut loose once in a while. Faith, well she tends to keep me accountable. I don't think I would ever do anything that I wouldn't be comfortable telling her about later. She is my angel. I don't tell these two enough how much they mean to me.

I have known Abby for five years now. From her Freshman year of Sunburns, to her summer in Utah. She makes me laugh when I feel like crying and she has been there through so much of my college experience with me. I love the fact that she sees through my mask. She has been the friend that I have needed so many times. She helps me face the world with an up yours outlook. (Don't be offended, it's a good thing)

Now Faith, she probably blushed when she read that last sentence. She keeps me innocent. I always tell people that I get Faith better than a lot of people do, but the truth is, she gets me better than anyone else. The thought of not having her in my life is torture and so I do not think about it, instead I think of all of the memories we will make this year.

When things happen to me I always think of these two, and all I want to do is share with them. They give me their honest opinion, and in a world where that comes few and far between I am blessed to have two such people in my life. Never forget how much I love you guys!

A friend is like a star in the sky, when you lose your way they will lead you back home.

No comments: