Friday, October 08, 2004

Breakdown

Yesterday was one of the top ten worst days of my life. Have you ever had a day when every facet of your personality is revealed? Your good traits shine, and your bad ones rear their ugly heads. Yesterday was that day for me. Some people got to see parts of me that do not often get shown.

Thursdays aren’t too bad because I get to sleep in, somewhat. By the time I actually get to work it is time to go to Chapel, and when that is over lunchtime has already snuck up on me. So Thursdays tend to go by generally fast. And the top of day wasn’t so bad, but as the day progressed and lunch snuck by, my day got progressively worse.

I made one of my best friends cry, I cried, someone else came in my office and cried, I got so stressed out that I thought I was going to puke, and then when I was trying to get home I couldn’t. Seriously it was bad. When Faith came in my office I felt worse than I have in a long time. I had been dreading talking to her all day, and I wanted her to know I loved her, wasn’t getting on to her, but we needed to talk. I thought I was going to die it was so hard. Then I cried when I talked to someone about it later. The other person who came in my office shall remain nameless to protect her, but her tears broke my heart!!! I have only had my heart broke maybe three times in my life, and I will never forget this one. It hurt so badly.

On the way home I couldn’t get there because there was some stupid parade, so I went down another street and it was blocked because they were cleaning debris. A normally 7 minute trip home ended up being 20 minutes. I wanted to cry.
There were good parts. I got to see Jimmy and that always makes me happy. Kristi and Aundrea are always a pleasure to see, and Ricky sang to me. I had a pretty good time, but I did have a small breakdown amongst it all. I cried so hard. Anyways, that was the pain of my day yesterday and I hope I don’t have one like it again, at least for a very long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take the good with the sad. You live you learn you cope you learn to cope. It is good that you and fatih patched things up. A good cry never hurting anything. Let it all out. Carthisis is good for the soul. keep blogging away

~adam