Friday, October 15, 2004

Operation Sanity

My life has not been easy, in any sense of the word, over the last few weeks. Last night I had the chance to let go of some of that stress that has been building up and tearing me apart. I had a good time, and it was a nice break from the reality of my everyday. I love the girls that are rushing Camarada, and last night they were cracking me up. It was nice to have a break from stress and just have fun.

The next week or so is "Operation Sanity". Tomorrow I will be attending the wedding of a very good friend of mine. I am excited to see her wedding, because she is such a precious person and deserves all of the happiness that life can afford her. The week that follows has me in the office for a total of two days and then I am off. I am going away, taking a break, escaping for a little while. I am looking forward to this mini break and believe it will give me what I need to get back on track.

Life is never easy, and always difficult, but it's how we handle the difficulties that makes life a little easier. I have this saying that "Life is full of ups and downs, but the choices we make are still our choices", and I still agree with that even now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Operation Sanity sounds like a great idea. Go for it enjoy your time off. Have fun party it up and let the stress go lay it down. eradicate the stress. "we tend to become the decisions we make" so make great decisions and do only as much as you are able. Do not put too many irons in the fire or too much on your plate. Get back on track and have fun enjoy life and be you.

~Adam