Thursday, October 21, 2004

Shine

Right now I am taking a break from reality. I have taken the last few days and used them for myself. I have slept till noon, and watched tv. I have worked on things that I have let sit for a long time, and I have decided that I need to re-evaluate my priorities. I have been able to sit back and breathe, and it feels good. I recently applied for a new job, and will be actively pursuing a job, because I have decided it is time for me to leave. I hope to have found something by the end of this semester.

I am no longer happy in the place where I am. I need an out, and right now that is my prayer. I cannot stay in Lake Wales, or at Warner any longer. I am not opposed to staying in the state right now, although leaving is an option. Tomorrow I will devote to looking for a job. I am serious about leaving. Getting out of my comfort zone will be hard, but I am willing to do it. I look forward to the challenges ahead.

I will miss everyone, but I know that this is my time. I have to leave. In the end people will look back and realize that I made the right choice. So for today I say good bye. Look for me when the future becomes the present and the light of tomorrow is gone completely, for I will be there in the shadows waiting for my time to shine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to reality

It is always a great thing to evaluate your priorites and to figure out whatis important and what is not. I know that you will wind up where God wants you. By the way it is already your time to shine and you are doing quite well at shinning and don't ever get comfortable God wants you to keep movingand getting closer to him.